[Resolved] My Cubecart v6 store is showing all products at £0.00 ! Please help

billyemsley

Hi,

My store www.kidsplayhousestore.co.uk has started showing all my products at £0.00, even though they are set at proper prices via the admin back-end. Even if I clone, create a new product, or edit and re-save any existing products they also show at £0.00 only - I cannot find a way to make them show the correct price. I am running ver 6.08 and php version 5.6.15.

It was working fine earlier and I haven't knowingly changed anything to make this occur. I have had to make all my store products invisible apart from a single test product, as I cannot risk customers purchasing at no actual cost. I have also cleared back-end caches etc, to no avail.

Can anyone please help me with this? Anyone else had this problem before?

Many thanks

Billy

When viewing this product, I see 0.00 without the currency symbol. This suggests to me that the store is configured (admin, Store Settings, General tab) for a currency that may not be enabled.

Please examine the admin, Currencies screen. Make sure the GBP is enabled, with an exchange rate of 1.000, and that this is the currency chosen in Store Settings.

(There are also issues with your skin coding. We can go over those in PM.)

Hi bsmither,

thanks for the advice - i checked everything you mentioned and it did seem as though the GBP currency had become disabled. Upon re-activating it all came back as normal. Really appreciate the prompt help with this - you've saved me a major stress!.

I'll PM you if that's ok to discuss the skin coding issues you mentioned. Thanks again!