[Resolved] Removing Page Name from Home Page

Hi All 

So far by reading these forums I have managed to work out most things. The only issue Im now faced with is with regards to the home page of my cube cart website. 

In the admin panel I give the home page a title of XYZ. Then when I view the site at the top of the text body on the home page the name of the page XYZ is displayed in large black font. 

I wish to remove this text from displaying on the home page. If I view the source (right click) code of the home page I can see this text displayed as <h1> XYZ </H1> 

Can anyone please tell me the name of the file I need to edit to remove this text and its location? I have searched high and low and cannot locate it! 

Your help is appreciated and I thank you in advance 

Regards

Chriso 

The easiest way is to delete the document title. In admin, Documents, in the table shoing all the documents, one will be flagged as being the Homepage document. Click the Edit icon for this document.

On the Edit Document's General tab, delete the contents of the Title field. Doing so will remove the title from the storefront. However, the space taken by the <h1> might still remain. Also, the document's title is also used in the browser's title bar, as specified in the HTML <title> tag. But, on the Edit Document's Search Engines tab, you can enter a custom title that will be used for the title bar.

The next easiest way to remove the document title from the storefront is to edit the skin template (/skins/foundation/templates/content.homepage.php). Be aware that the template rendering engine uses cached copies of rendered templates, expecting to see the edits of a source template may not happen because of using the cached copies. So, in admin, Maintenance, Rebuild tab, check "Clear Cache" and submit.