[Resolved] Pending to Processing

Christopher Short

I just changed to PayPal pro. I have updated the ipn to the new address, and the site is receiving them. How do I get the site to go back to changing pending to processing once the ipn arrives? I am having paypal run and authorization on the cards now instead of immediate capture since I was having to do refunds on every order for excess shipping. How do I fix this? I want to see processing so I know they completed the process before I did out the order and without having to log into PayPal every time.

The way I see the plugin PayPal Pro (v114) working is that IPN tells CubeCart to make a call to to PPP's gateway class, call() function.

Included in the IPN is the POST variable 'payment_status'.

In call(), a confirmation request is made, where the result is either INVALID or VERIFIED. If VERIFIED, then the value of POST['payment_status'] determines what action CubeCart does to the order's status. The action that is taken is logged in the order's Transaction Logs tab.

Above, you said you changed something. What did you change?