You may also like this product

DarwinUK

Hello Everyone.

If a customer looks at, or adds product to the shopping cart, say a star wars movie, is it possible to have a link (or something) saying "You may also like this / these" and show / link to other star wars movies ?

Thanks

Phillip

Evening! :)

It depends on the version of CubeCart you are using. If it's a newer version you can install it directly via the marketplace, be sure to pick the correct version for your servers PHP version. you can check via your admin area menu item php info. :)

https://www.cubecart.com/extensions/plugins/related-products-automated-recommendations

1.0.3 is the most recent version.

you can also download directly from the same location and install the module to your server over FTP by directly by unzipping the file and adding the folder to the /modules/plugins/ directory of your store.

Once installed you can access the module from the "Manage Plugins" list in your admin area, review the module configuration, there is an install guide tab with further details. There is an example on how to use the module in your store theme, however I would like to point out it is just an example.. It can be fully cuztomised to suit your store theme.

The demo just starts for you upon install, you don't need to do anything special.

If you run into any issues I am happy to help via my support services which is found https://www.noodleman.co.uk/support