Ferguson230

First Data Payment Gateway Extension not showing username and password sections

I am trying to use the First Data Payment Gateway Extension, but I do not see the sections for typing the username and password given to me by First Data through CardPointe or CardConnect. Is there a way around this? Thanks.

Did you receive a "store name" or "store number" that looks to be a uniquely identifiable code?

I'm just guessing, but it could be that the user/pass is only used to access the merchant control panel, and within the merchant control panel is a screen where you generate your custom "store name" (code). (This is essentially how Authorize.net works.)

Posted (edited)

Thanks @bsmither and @AI, I did not receive a store name or store number, all I received was an encrypted email containing the username and password, however, I have emailed them asking if they could provide me with such information. An update sounds good.

Edited by Ferguson230

Posted (edited)

After I fill in the store number slot, on the front end when I try to checkout, I am getting the error in attached image.

Screenshot_2019-04-12 Online Merchant Processing.png

Edited by Ferguson230