usps extension only showing priority mail as option

craftsbyfrisbee

i have tried looking and can't seem to find any info here on this? it seems after the updates, even reinstalled the usps api I only get priority mail as an option? i have clicked the first class option and my weights are only like 0.3 of a lb. not sure if I missed something? please help and thank you for youe time in advance.

The USPS module should log a Request/Response in admin, Request Log. The response from USPS should list all available shipping methods for the given postal codes and weight (and carton dimensions if entered in the settings panel).

So, from that list of available methods, the USPS module will filter out methods that are not checked in the module's settings. What's left will be shown to the customer.

On 7/19/2023 at 1:38 AM, bsmither said:

The USPS module should log a Request/Response in admin, Request Log. The response from USPS should list all available shipping methods for the given postal codes and weight (and carton dimensions if entered in the settings panel).

So, from that list of available methods, the USPS module will filter out methods that are not checked in the module's settings. What's left will be shown to the customer.

yes, isn't there a config file that we can add the new "ground advantage" into or something like that?  as I have the same issue of only Priority mail being offered, as the others were all combined into the new "ground advantage" option.  

any help is appreciated!

Mike B

On 7/18/2023 at 11:01 AM, craftsbyfrisbee said:

i have tried looking and can't seem to find any info here on this? it seems after the updates, even reinstalled the usps api I only get priority mail as an option? i have clicked the first class option and my weights are only like 0.3 of a lb. not sure if I missed something? please help and thank you for youe time in advance.

have you found a resolution to this at all?  I knwo this is due to the new USPS Ground Advantage option that has taken the place of first class and package select, but there is no option to allow the use of it within the extention...

the response log file dows have USPS Ground Advantage within it, but we cannot select it within the damin window ;-(

heeeeeelllllppppp!  we cannot be the only two cubecart users with this issue ;-(

Mike B

hey all.

Ok I have modified the USPS extention code enough to make it a 1.1.6 version and it now accepts Ground Advantage as a shipping option.

respond here if you would like the code.

I fear that cubecart is dead though, there is no activity in these forums ;-(