Customer incentive program

cqpbert

I would like to have a customer incentive program where if we get x number of sales from new customers that were referred by an original customer, the original gets something free.

So lets say bsmither refers 5 new customers, next time bsmither buys something a free item from a predetermined catagory will be free.

Then bsmithers counter is reset to build another 5 credits.

Maybe there is a pay extension for this?

BTW, it doesn't have to be automatic, I don't mind if I have to do the actual counting and reseting, it would just be nice I guess if the counter were within CC and the customer could see the count.

• 4 weeks later...

On 11/4/2023 at 12:09 PM, cqpbert said:

I would like to have a customer incentive program where if we get x number of sales from new customers that were referred by an original customer, the original gets something free.

So lets say bsmither refers 5 new customers, next time bsmither buys something a free item from a predetermined catagory will be free.

Then bsmithers counter is reset to build another 5 credits.

Maybe there is a pay extension for this?

BTW, it doesn't have to be automatic, I don't mind if I have to do the actual counting and reseting, it would just be nice I guess if the counter were within CC and the customer could see the count.

@Noodleman might have something. I know he has a rewards program.