Product options not showing up on Cubecart 6.5.3

Hello fellow Geeks, even thought product options are assigned for the products, they are not being displayed on the FO, the weird thing is the warning issued, so the system know it has options yet it doesn't display them. Site located at loteriagringa.com/play

Thanks in advance!

AJ

001.gif

002.gif

003.gif

Edited by AeroLogistica
Error code: -200

The screen grab in the first post shows the View Category page - which, unless you implement a certain plugin, options for the products listed on a category page are not to be shown.

Clicking on the product image or title is supposed to take you to the View Product page, but CubeCart is delivering the View Category page again.

I would look at the product "Powerball" and category "Powerball" and determine which one is supposed to have that specific path on the Search Engine tab when editing a product or category.

18 minutes ago, bsmither said:

The screen grab in the first post shows the View Category page - which, unless you implement a certain plugin, options for the products listed on a category page are not to be shown.

Clicking on the product image or title is supposed to take you to the View Product page, but CubeCart is delivering the View Category page again.

I would look at the product "Powerball" and category "Powerball" and determine which one is supposed to have that specific path on the Search Engine tab when editing a product or category.

Thanks Smither, I did noticed that, when clicking on the product image, customer should be taken to View Product page, but it loops again into View Category. I looked into porduct Powerball and category Powerfall but nothing seems off.

004.gif

005.gif

006.gif

Edited by AeroLogistica
Error code: -200

8 minutes ago, bsmither said:

Above, these images do not show what we need to see.

Bring up the category "Powerball" for editing. Take a screen grab of the Search Engines tab.

Bring up the product "Powerball" for editing. Take a screen grab of the Search Engines tab.

Why, why, why you have to be so smart @bsmither? That's exactly what the issue was, since initially they both had the same route /powerball the system added a re-direct when leaving blank, creating the redirection.

Is there a module, under product page, tab #product spec, to have custom stuff? I could jam everything into the actual product page but it would be cool to add some custom stuff, in our case we don't need to specify the code or if it's new or used.

Thanks again kid, Happy Thanksgiving of whatever you celebrate today! 🦃

• Like 1