PayPal Commerce Payment not going through

Rahul_Murali

Recently I installed PayPal Commerce Platform plugin, I believe I have set it up properly, I can see them of the checkout and when I try to checkout out it redirects me to PayPal and after completing the payment I can see checkout page displaying

Many thanks for your order! The order status is currently pending but it will automatically update to processing once payment is confirmed. Normally this is automated and will happen within the hour but please do contact us if you require more information.

The money was never credited to the the company account nor taken from the buyers account.

I can see a 400  error in the request log which happens every few mins 

Request Time Today, 09:58
Request URL https://api.paypal.com/v1/identity/generate-token
Request Headers

PayPal-Request-Id: XXXX Content-Type: application/json Authorization: Bearer XXXXXXXXX

Request Body  
Response Code 400 - Bad Request
Response Headers  

Old PayPal Plugin works without any issue. 

PayPal Commerce Platform plugin is on latest version (1.9.3) with mostly default config.

Any help appreciated, Thanks.

On 1/19/2024 at 1:00 PM, Al Brookbanks said:

Can you login to the extension configuration screen and click the disconnect button. Once done please connect again. Then save the config and clear the cache. 

Tried several times, does not seem to help

Edited by Rahul_Murali