New order invoice email to admin, can I have the ship to address in BOLD if it's different than the billing address?

exibar

ok, so this has bitten me a couple times.  I use paypal for payment processing and shipping label creation.  so it automatically uses billing address for the shipping labels.

is there any way on the new order invoice email that is sent to me to have the shop to address stand out in any way if it is different than the billing address?

perhaps in BOLD RED LETTERS?  Or perhaps have a message automatically put in the order instructions / order comment section?  I have the comments added into the new order invoice, so if there is a message in there that says ** different shipping address ** it will stand out and I can make sure the shipping label is addressed properly.

This mistake happened twice, and so far has cost me nearly $60 in excess shipping... not to mention me looking stupid and incompetent to my customers.

thoughts?  and yes, I'm going to pay closer attention now as well... but would be nice to have it stand out if different.

thanks!

Mike B

This is the email sent to the admin for a new order?

Bring up that template for editing. If you are using CC648 or later, you will be using a code editor. Earlier than CC648, you will be using a WYSIWYG editor that must be switched to Source mode.

At about the 24th line:

Find:

{/if}{$SHIPPING.line1|capitalize}<br>

Change to:

{/if}<span style="{if $SHIPPING.line1 != $BILLING.line1}color:red;font-weight:bold;{/if}">{$SHIPPING.line1|capitalize}</span><br>

Save and make a new order to see what the result is.