mysql seo urls path error

slic535

i updated my site yesterday and when i went to myphpadmin i was unable to push the browse button on anything. i mentioned it to the hosting company and am not sure if they did something on their end to make this happen. after i updated my site it seemed to run better and i had no errors showing up. now i am getting an error in the system error log. i am using 5.2.4 and tried to change my signature but it wont do it for some reason.

File: [seo.class.php] Line: [228] "SELECT * FROM `store1CubeCart_seo_urls` WHERE store1CubeCart_seo_urls.path ! 'include!s/content/categories0' ;" - You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '! 'include!s/content/categories0'' at line 1

i also get these as i thought that one was repeating but after i look at the rest they are different. they are

File: [seo.class.php] Line: [228] "SELECT * FROM `store1CubeCart_seo_urls` WHERE store1CubeCart_seo_urls.path ! 'include!s/orderSuc_cess' ;" - You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '! 'include!s/orderSuc_cess'' at line 1

File: [seo.class.php] Line: [228] "SELECT * FROM `store1CubeCart_seo_urls` WHERE store1CubeCart_seo_urls.path ! 'include!s/boxes/randomProd_' ;" - You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '! 'include!s/boxes/randomProd_'' at line 1

File: [seo.class.php] Line: [228] "SELECT * FROM `store1CubeCart_seo_urls` WHERE store1CubeCart_seo_urls.path ! 'include!s/accou_t' ;" - You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '! 'include!s/accou_t'' at line 1

File: [seo.class.php] Line: [228] "SELECT * FROM `store1CubeCart_seo_urls` WHERE store1CubeCart_seo_urls.path ! 'include!s/boxes/0confirmed' ;" - You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '! 'include!s/boxes/0confirmed'' at line 1

File: [seo.class.php] Line: [228] "SELECT * FROM `store1CubeCart_seo_urls` WHERE store1CubeCart_seo_urls.path ! 'include!s/boxes/new_sletter' ;" - You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '! 'include!s/boxes/new_sletter'' at line 1

Hi All, 

I would say I have upgraded a good 300 stores now and not come across this issue. I think bsmither is right about old files and folders. I'd suggest restoring the old version then upgrade again. Follow the upgrade instructions to the letter and make 100% sure the files and folders it says must be deleted are.