Resolved - filemanager.class.php

ravuth

just update from cubecart v5.1.0 to v5.1.1 , and now got this error , just don't know what happen,

File: [filemanager.class.php] Line: [552] "SELECT * FROM `CubeCart_filemanager` WHERE `disabled` = 0 AND `type` = 1 AND `filepath` IS NULL ORDER BY `filename` ASC ;" - Error writing file '/var/mysqltmp/MYKt1bvP' (Errcode: 28)

regard,

Because the error message contains a path with 'tmp' in it, I am going to say that a problem with the MySQL database server engine was encountered with not being able to work with that file or that file at that location. I see nothing wrong with the SQL statement sent to the database server.

How many images does your store have? (and thus, this determines how many records the database engine needs to deal with)

Please contact your hosting provider.

I tested uploading an image and adding it to a listing on the store I automatically updated to 5.1.1, and I did not cause an error.

I do notice, however, that the Image Filemanager page does NOT show the page numbers the way it should down by the Save button.

Hmmm... maybe Filemanager never did show pages numbers. My 5.1.0 version doesn't show them, either.

@ravuth: ask your hosting provider if there is/was a problem with your account's use of the MySQL server's temporary folder: write permission?, the folder is full?, etc.

@Dirty Butter, are you saying that CC510 had pagination on the FileManager file listing window? I see no code for that, neither in CC511.

@Dirty Butter, are you saying that CC510 had pagination on the FileManager file listing window? I see no code for that, neither in CC511.

I just don't go to the Filemanager that often. I have to assume that it never did, but I do know you helped me once before when a view that should have had pagination did not. So I thought it was worth mentioning, since someone was having problems with the Filemanager page.

bsmither

@bsmither , thanks you . i have submitted ticket to my host provider and ask the same question of yours. and got reply as below

I understand that you are receiving an error when you try to install the cubecart script. It appears that the directory, /var/mysqltmp/, which the script was attempting to write to was full. This problem has been corrected on the server and you should be able to write to the directory once more.

I apologize about the inconvenience this caused. This directory is no longer full and you should be able to write to it. If you are still having problems installing this script let us know.

it seems that the problem is solved now..

Thanks all