Order summary issue

SpotPaper

Hi guys,

I just confronted an order summary issue and I cannot figure it out.

My problem is that some customers order list are duplicated in order summary.

For example, my customer ordered items as following:

4 x BRONC)X - RV65 ($6.00)                             $24.00

2 x Curcumin+Quercetin - RV30 ($19.50)       $39.00
so subtotal should be $63.00
Total is $82.50, including shipping fee:$12.00 and GST $7.50
However, in order summary, the order list is 
     4 x BRONC)X - RV65 ($6.00)                              $24.00
     4 x BRONC)X - RV65 ($6.00)                              $24.00
    2 x Curcumin+Quercetin - RV30 ($19.50)          $39.00

but the subtotal is still $63.00
Total is also $82.50, including shipping fee:$12.00 and GST $7.50

Trying to figure out, but no any clues.

I have check orders.index.inc.php and orders.transaction.inc.php files in cubecart4 and cubecart4. They are completely the same since I did not have this problem in cubecart4

Any one has this issue as well? Please help

• 2 weeks later...

I've had a very similar situation to this.  I've attached an order that shows this issue.  The items are all doubled, plus some extras that didn't seem to work at all. Furthermore, the stock quantities on these types of orders will go negative (as high as -4 in some cases), which seems to suggest that customers may be trying to place the order again (or several times) after hitting a roadblock somewhere.  I personally have not been able to duplicate this problem, but I do see it often.

Note that the person who tried to place this order did not succeed (no total and only a $2.50 postage charge).  The stock quantities of all these items are now -2.  Suggestions?  Or should I log in the bug tracker?

Capture606.PNG

I think a support ticket would be better. The bug tracker would help the developers but no so much if there is no procedure to recreate the issue, or not having found any likely suspect code.

What is this an image of? And what specific version of Cubecart 5 are you running? (Dashboard, Store Info)

Can we have your store's web address?

• 1 month later...

I have solved this issue one month ago, but I forgot to post how I fix this issue. What I did was that I checked database and changed one column "basket" in order_summary table.

My hosting is "godaddy", and MySQL version is 4.1. After checking my the other online store( C.C version:5.2.1, MySQL:5.0, PHP:5.2.17) used for testing, I found that the type of basket is text ( MySQL version: 4.1), so I changed it back to blob. I also found that some columns were missing in "order_inventory table", for example, "hash", "options-identifier", I added them back.

Actually, I am not quite sure that why this issue could be fixed was because I just changed columns and basket's type, but anyway, I didn't get this issue after I changed some columns.