[Resolved] Urgent! My page is somehow linked with another site

canadaminiatures.com

It appears that someone has hacked my site and added their link to my pictures.  How is this possible? 

The link says the following:

See Similar

then says Open

and proceeds to take the customer to another site.

What the heck is this?   I tried to look in the source but I cannot for the life of me find the HTML to remove this.

This is happening with every one of my products.

From the HTML I found the following. 

// Assign values to the global similarproducts object
similarproducts.b.initialQS = queryString;
similarproducts.b.inj(window.document, 'https://www.superfish.com/ws/sf_preloader.jsp' + queryString, 1);
}

function run() 

I have also attached a PDF file with more of the same.  I took this information from my web page with the Magnolia dollhouse kit on it, but every page has the same Superfish content.

I hope someone can help me with this as every item on my site is affected by this hacker.

I have taken my store offline for now.  I don't know if this hack can capture any customer data entered or payments made.

Catherine

Web site meta content - Superfish.pdf

Welcome miniature.ca! Glad to see you made it to the forums.

Unless you, yourself, have made any edits to customize the features of CubeCart, I suggest you dump the folder containing the skin you are using and re-upload a fresh copy.

Then, enlist the aid of your hosting provider and ask them to make a survey of all the files in your hosted site. They will know what to look for.

var gallery_json = {"image_500":{"id":"500","product_id":"240","file_id":"337","main_img":"1","source":"/store/images/source/Greenleaf_Dollhouses/9303_Magnolia_front_finished.jpg","thumbnail":"/store/images/cache/Greenleaf_Dollhouses/9303_Magnolia_front_finished.138.jpg","category":"/store/images/cache/Greenleaf_Dollhouses/9303_Magnolia_front_finished.580.jpg","subcategory":"/store/images/cache/Greenleaf_Dollhouses/9303_Magnolia_front_finished.70.jpg","gallery":"/store/images/cache/Greenleaf_Dollhouses/9303_Magnolia_front_finished.50.jpg","normal":"/store/images/cache/Greenleaf_Dollhouses/9303_Magnolia_front_finished.270.jpg","enlarge":"/store/images/cache/Greenleaf_Dollhouses/9303_Magnolia_front_finished.600.jpg","tiny":"/store/images/cache/Greenleaf_Dollhouses/9303_Magnolia_front_finished.30.jpg","small":"/store/images/cache/Greenleaf_Dollhouses/9303_Magnolia_front_finished.138.jpg","medium":"/store/images/cache/Greenleaf_Dollhouses/9303_Magnolia_front_finished.270.jpg","large":"/store/images/cache/Greenleaf_Dollhouses/9303_Magnolia_front_finished.600.jpg"},"image_499":{"id":"499","product_id":"240","file_id":"338","main_img":"0","source":"/store/images/source/Greenleaf_Dollhouses/9303_Magnolia_back_finished.jpg","thumbnail":"/store/images/cache/Greenleaf_Dollhouses/9303_Magnolia_back_finished.138.jpg","category":"/store/images/cache/Greenleaf_Dollhouses/9303_Magnolia_back_finished.580.jpg","subcategory":"/store/images/cache/Greenleaf_Dollhouses/9303_Magnolia_back_finished.70.jpg","gallery":"/store/images/cache/Greenleaf_Dollhouses/9303_Magnolia_back_finished.50.jpg","normal":"/store/images/cache/Greenleaf_Dollhouses/9303_Magnolia_back_finished.270.jpg","enlarge":"/store/images/cache/Greenleaf_Dollhouses/9303_Magnolia_back_finished.600.jpg","tiny":"/store/images/cache/Greenleaf_Dollhouses/9303_Magnolia_back_finished.30.jpg","small":"/store/images/cache/Greenleaf_Dollhouses/9303_Magnolia_back_finished.138.jpg","medium":"/store/images/cache/Greenleaf_Dollhouses/9303_Magnolia_back_finished.270.jpg","large":"/store/images/cache/Greenleaf_Dollhouses/9303_Magnolia_back_finished.600.jpg"}}

</script>

</div>

Ok, thank you. I will try changing the skin first.

This is not good. Now I have no Store at all.

http://canadaminiatures.com/store

It is back, but I had to use the Kuroto skin again to get the store to show up.

Apparently this Deals Finder and Superfish are installing Mal Ware.  Now, I am running a computer scan to see if my system is infected, but it only appears to happen with my online products.  I will try another web site to see if it occurs on their shopping cart.

Hi

There was absolutely no need to delete your skin and that can be restored but the good news is that your website is not infected.

Superfish is AdWare that is installed as an extension in your browser as a result of installing some other free software and has been around for a few years now. You say you have good anti-virus software but you would hve ctually "agreed" to install this although often very easy to miss this when installing other software. You would also be very surprised how many things like this many of the top established anti-virus packages miss. It can be uninstalled by following any number of guides online such as http://malwaretips.com/blogs/superfish-window-shopper-adware/ but I run MalwareBytes AntiMalWare software on top of anti-virus and the combination catches everything.

Thanks

Ian