Spamming visitors wont delete from database

slic535

I have been getting spammed pretty hard. I have to delete 2 pages of bogus customer spam entries a day. today I tried to delete the entries and i have 2 that wont delete. when i try to delete the top one the one under it deletes. then i try to delete the first one and it wont delete .  so i push cutomer list and the second one i just deleted pops back up.  i had a customer order and i seen that he had payed but couldn't see him or the order unless i went to dashboard and it said order waiting. not sure if this is a bug or what it could be. also "order successfully updated" wont delete when i push the orders section. any suggestions? i am using the new updated version from 5.2.13 to 5.2.14

You could try deleting any unwanted data directly from the database using phpMyAdmin in cPanel if you have access to it. Then Enable reCAPTCHA in store settings to stop getting them in the first place. Seen some comments saying it doesn't work but we were inundated with spam and have had none since we switched this on.

i tried to delete the unwanted data from my phpMyAdmin but it is not listed in there. this is definitely a bug. i would go back to my saved data and reupload the program but since its a BUG i don't think that would be wise. i am submitting a ticket to cubecart to fix this instead of reuploading. i have been messing with the cubecart platform for around 10 years. when something like this happens sometimes you need to goto those who have knowledge about it. normaly i get a great response and things get fixed when on the forums. when you don't get a response from anyone knowledgeable about whats going on. that tells you cubecart needs to be contacted.