USPS Parcel Post

The USPS module should be using CubeCart's Request class. Therefore, the module's Request and USPS's Response will be listed in admin, Request Log.

USPS will return every available shipping product that can be used to ship the order. The USPS module then drops any shipping method not specifically enabled by the admin in the USPS config settings.

Please examine the log entry to determine if the Response includes a Parcel Post shipping method.

If not, then for some reason USPS has determined Parcel Post is not a shipping method available to you.

I think I found the problem. Standard post is restricted from zone 1-4, and allowed zone 5-9. The enumeration value is defaulted to false for hazmat and live animals in the api. I need to change this to true. Zones 1-4 allow standard post only for hazmat and live animals, which is what I am shipping. Where would I find this code?

I will say adjusting the restrictions on what you are wanting to ship and where is not to be found in CubeCart's USPS shipping module. If there isn't something obviously available to you in your USPS account control panel, then a conversation with a tech support person at USPS would be my next step.

When you say "enumeration value", what is it you are referring to?

I will say adjusting the restrictions on what you are wanting to ship and where is not to be found in CubeCart's USPS shipping module. If there isn't something obviously available to you in your USPS account control panel, then a conversation with a tech support person at USPS would be my next step.

When you say "enumeration value", what is it you are referring to?

​I'm looking for cubecart's rate request for USPS.

RateV4Request / Package / GroundOnly

optional

Available when RateV4Request[Revision=’2’].

RateV4Request[Service=’STANDARD POST’]

Use “true” when shipment contains mailable hazardous materials, live animals and other “surface-only” items. Please see Standard Post section at http://pe.usps.com/businessmail101/classes/packageServices.htm.

string

Default=false

enumeration=false

enumeration=true

Ah! We can certainly add a checkbox to the admin USPS settings panel to set a "GroundOnly" flag. Then add appropriate code in the shipping class to include that key/value in the <Package> group.

Do you want to work out the code here in the forums or by email? If email, send me a PM with your email address.