Sitemap Extract Links

bosanci28

Someone did a little software for me that it can extract all the url's/link from my cubecart store v6.

Now for some reason the software is been running for all most lot of hours and still running now! and pulling way to much stuff!

dccu4h.png

Still going....

So,

How do i minimize , i mean what exactly do i need to pull from the store just whatever i need to get index to search engines?

I was thinking to have the software guy to build it to pull the info in this order:

> site url
>site url/pages
>site url / categories
>site url/ categories/product

You think this is good layout in what i need to feed the search engine?

Thanks,

Yes, the one fldavidallsop is describing is stock CC in Maintenance.

I found the @SemperFi Sitemap link, if you need something more refined - https://www.cubecart.com/extensions/plugins/sitemaps But all I could find on @Havenswift-Hosting is this - https://www.havenswift-hosting.co.uk/xml-sitemap-software-version-7-1-upgrade-available/

Ok, Thanks for that info!

I have the mod from @SemperFi and then a week later he come with a plugin out too, so now i was waiting for him on some replies, as i purchased some mods from him, and now  he is creating other plugins witch is much better!  I have 2,3 mods that i have to re-do everytime a new cc6 version is out, and is just to much work,to go with the process.

Got this mods:

Site Document Manager CC6

Vertical categories

Site Maps 

And as plugin ,got the nivo slider.

Anyway,