button_black.png

keat

Apache has presented a missing file error in the Mican Skin.

mican/images/common/button_black.png

ordinarily I wouldn't worry too much, but we a have security measure which blocks IP's based on a number of 404 errors.

Does anyone have an idea what this image was supposed to look like, or where I might find it, it might be easier than trying to figure out what's calling it.

I don't think it is being used anywhere. Only reference I've found is in mican/templates/content.homepage.php

<!--<a href="{$product.url}" title="{$product.name}" class="button_black">{$LANG.common.info}</a>-->

which is commented out.

The image isn't in any of the V5 downloads that I looked at either.

If you're worried about it stick a rather large image in for images/common/button_black.png in the skin folder and that will flush it out if it is being used anywhere but doubt it is.

[Tue Mar 08 11:06:44 2016] [error] [client 81.xxx.xxx.xxx] File does not exist: /home/xxxxxxx/public_html/skins/mican/images/common/button_black.png, referer: https://www.xxxxxx.org.uk/assorted-boxes/assorted-box-of-uninsulated-cord-ends-0-5-16-0mm\xc2\xb2.html

I installed semperfi related products mod recently, and it has something to do with this. I added a big black button and can now see where it's being called, which is part of this mod.

In the short term, I've created a 1x1 px white dot and called it button_black.png. This should cure the Apache error.