Edit some Bottom Content Text

JohnIT

Good Afternoon to Everyone!

I love the CubeCart eCommerce software! I just want to know if there is a way to change some of the bottom box content titles such as "Information" , "Follow Us", and "Mailing List" ?

I would appreciate all your help!

My website is www.aaabulbandlighting.com/store

Sincerely,

John

In skins/foundation/templates/box.documents.php
change <h3>{$LANG.common.information}</h3> to <h3>New Title</h3> when New Title is the text you require.

In skins/foundation/templates/element.social.php
change <h3>{$LANG.common.follow_us}</h3> to <h3>New Title</h3> when New Title is the text you require.

In skins/foundation/templates/box.newsletter.php
change <h3>{$LANG.newsletter.mailing_list}</h3> to <h3>New Title</h3> when New Title is the text you require.

These changes are skin specific so if you have changed the name of your skin then the files will be in your skin folder.  It is possible to edit core files to make the changes to all skins if required. Repost if you need that.

If you make your changes in Admin>Settings>Languages>Click on your flag>Choose Common - Phrases used in multiple places>for Information and Follow Us then your changes will be added to the database and will survive upgrades. Still looking for the Mailing List one. brb

In CubeCart's admin, Languages, click the Edit icon for the language you want to changes the phrases.

From the Phrase Group selector, choose the group you think the phrase key is in.

For example, if the template uses this: {$LANG.common.follow_us}, then the group is "common". Once the group is selected, the list of phrases will show. Scroll to the 'follow_us' key and change the phrase to what is desired.

These changes are databased, so will survive an upgrade.