Order that doesn't add up

Redspeedster

Hi

I'm really new to cubecart so please bare with me.

Below is a copy of one of my orders, as you can see it doesn't add up.

What do you think is going one here?

Cheers

Gary

Item

Quantity

Cost

100ml Fuel Bottle (Meths, Alcohol)

£6.00

Utralight mini pot stand for cups & mugs

£2.00

20ml Spill Proof Mehs/Alcohol Burner

£3.20

8ml Empty Squeeze Tubes

£0.90

Oddments Bag

£1.00

Combined Windscreen & Pot Rest for Alpkit MytiMug 650
Silicon Tubing for pot handles: With Silicon Tubing (+£1.00)

£11.00

30ml Spill Proof Meths/Alcohol Burner

£3.50

Universal Windscreen and Pot Rest for pans Dia 100mm to 120mm

£10.00

By_Weight: (Standard Delivery)

£11.10

Discount:

£0.00

Subtotal:

£26.60

Order Total:

£37.70

Hi Redspeedster! Welcome to the forums! Sorry you are having problems. Hopefully someone will be along shortly who can be of help.

Can we assume you are using CC 6.0.11 with Foundation? Is it a stock install, or do you have any edits to the skin or core files?

Are you using Options? If so, do any of these items in this order have options?

Just to clarify, the items that have more than one in the order - is the cost shown for one or for all three? Are THOSE prices correct for the number in the order?

Have you tried some test orders with just a few of these items, just in case there is something wrong with one of these product listings?

A screenshot of the actual order or basket might be helpful, as well as your store url.

I've just added all the products to the basket on what I assume is your website and it totals up correctly before I proceed through checkout. The total on yours is £11.00 difference and the only product on the order that is £11.00 has an option setting on it so that might be where to start looking first. Maybe check that you have the option set up correctly for that product.

In admin check to see if the totals in the order can be recalculated. I have seen this sometimes where the total is incorrect but can be corrected by updating the order in admin.

Will also be helpful if you can specify which version of Cubecart you are using when you post back as it will help someone who knows more about these things than me.

Based on this, did you configure a stock level for your items.

I'm pretty sure it defaults to ∞, so if you had zero stock, it would need to say 0 in stock level, and use stock level would need to be checked.

Untitled-1.jpg