404 status in mobile skin

jka

I noticed some 404 errors in the mobile crawl stats. This error is not noticed in the desktop crawl from Google.

404: store/welcome-to-cubecart-5.html

Linked from ...

store/index.php?seo_path=welcome-to-cubecart-5

store/index.php?_a=document&doc_id=1

I use Foundation Skin.

Thanks

CubeCart should never show these:

store/index.php?seo_path=welcome-to-cubecart-5
store/index.php?_a=document&doc_id=1

Both will work but the second is a style that has been used in CubeCart 5, and aggressively overruled in CC6.

In admin, Documents, hover your mouse over each edit icon in the table and observe the browser status bar to determine which has doc_id=1. Open that document for editing and observe the Search Engines tab.

If "Custom SEO URL Path is empty, then the path used will be a variation of the document's Title. If there is a value here, and it is not "welcome-to-cubecart-5", then the 404 report is coming from attempts at verifying a page that has already been crawled at "welcome-to-cubecart-5.html", which does not exist.

Pages that may have already been crawled and are now being verified to still exist, but only at the "Mobile" geometry, indicates to me that your site once had a CC5 skin and a separate CC5 "mobile" skin.