home icon missing/disapearing

foz1234

Hi since upgrading to the latest CC 6.1.1 version i noticed the home icon is missing from the navigation bar top left, it briefly flashes up then seems to be over written with a darker background.

Standard foundation skin. 

is this a known issue or just me?

thanks 

The affected browser may still be using an internally cached copy of the CSS files shipped with the CubeCart 6.0.* series.

The newer CC611 now uses SVG-based icons and as such, requires new CSS rules to place and size them correctly.

I do not know how to force IE11 to fetch a fresh copy of the page's resources - typically Ctrl-F5, but IE may be different.

Hi Brian

I've been unable to force this in ie11 to work, I've completely deleted the cache, cleaned everything

Select Tools (via the Gear Icon) > Safety > Delete browsing history.... ... cleaned cookies temp internet files etc

I've ctrl+5 (which is correct according to google) 

I've tried this in (edge which i hate myself) and its working as is chrome and Firefox I've also tested this on another pc and same using ie 11 so i am assuming ie11 has some conflict with cc6.1.1 home icon

just to confirm this, i have today installed a new cubecart cc 6.1.1 on a new host ready to move my store, the home icon in foundation is also missing from there, cant be cached as new site with fixed ip so you have a problem in ie11 and 6.1.1 for sure.

no biggy but wanted to make you aware of the issue.

thanks for your hard work