PayPal Issues

keat

I updated the PayPal module to 1.0.6 a few days ago.

Yesterday we had a number of orders stuck on Pending, but i thought nothing of it, just thought it was PayPal acting up.

Today, every order is stuck on pending and we have an email from Paypal saying that IPN's are failing.

I've spotted the PayPal module is now at v1.0.7, is this to fix this issue ???

• 1 month later...

PayPal 1.08 issues?

I'm seeing this issue with PayPal  orders not completing automatically after payment, stuck on pending.  I checked the PayPal IPN transaction logs and the payment shows completion ok with a HTTP 200 response code but Cubecart does not see transaction completion (no  event in transaction log) and doesn't update order to processing or complete.  I upgraded to PayPal Standard 1.08 last week because of intermittent issues with PayPal orders not completing, worked ok for a while but now acting up again.   Anyone else having issues with PayPal transactions?

I have even tried PayPal Express module but it has issues with receiving or sending (not sure) multiple transaction requests even though the first transaction processed or verified ok with PayPal Express.  Also appears the subsequent transaction requests are through  PayPal_Pro gateway instead of Express.    I also saw multiple requests on PayPal standard I think due to PayPal not receiving a HTTP response from CubeCart server/PayPal module.