Jump to content

Data Protection

Henny Roosen

Recommended Posts

The same rules will apply. I'd recommend seeking assistance from your local data protection officer or lawyers.

I expect the government have a department specifically for this. In the UK it's called ICO.

Information commissioner office 


Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Create New...