Pending - no email sent to customer

Ms Holly

I have two payment options. Paypal and print order form. When someone wished to pay by bank account for example the information pops up onthe screen that tells them how to pay. What it doesn't do is send them an email -so a lot of my pending orders are falling through as the customer doesn't print the information at the time and doesn't recieve and email so they forget about it.

Is there something I can do to have an email sent to customers at the pending stage?

Kind Regards

Holly

• 3 weeks later...

We would appreciate your thoughts about this:

"A lot of my pending orders are falling through as the customer doesn't print the print order form at the time the order is placed (and doesn't receive an email) so they forget about it."

How is it that some of your customers forget they have an order at your store?

Their order goes to Pending status just as they choose the Payment Gateway (print order form, paypal, or whatever). When the order enters the Pending state is when an email could be sent to the customer. Do you believe your customers will remember the email they received and read just a few minutes after they decided not to print the print order form?

This change on how CubeCart functions is more than a few simple edits. It is best discussed at cubecartforums.org. Give me a few hours and I will come up with something.