Lost ability to take international orders

fettlebox

My international users are getting the following message:

The following errors were detected:

• Unfortunately there are no suitable shipping methods available for your order. This may be because the total weight of your order is too high or we cannot ship to your country. Please contact a member of our staff for any further inquiries.

I also get it if I try to make test orders to international locations. 

The first report today was from New Zealand.  I've had plenty of order from there.  When I checked the countries codes in my shipping by weight area the NZ code was no longer there.  I added it back in but no joy.  I have since had a report from Malta.  The iso code is present (MT) as I added it specifically for this customer in the past & they ordered successfully.   Now no international order works.   They were coming in prior to the report from NZ.

UK works fine.

I have upgraded to the latest version (I was 2 minor upgrades behind)  but still doesn't work.

I'm baffled how the NZ code was lost in the first place & why adding it back has borked all international orders

No, I did not have anything in the allowed zones.  Adding the countries I usually ship to in there works around the problem   With nothing in there I can only ship to UK.   If I try to ship to a country not on the allowed list it comes up with the message in my first post despite me being able to ship there previously.

• 5 weeks later...

I think Convict wanted a screenshot of your shipping module setup page - sorry to see this is still an issue for you. Are you using By Weight? If so, I know I had trouble several years ago trying to copy paste into it. Everything looked perfect to the naked eye, but there was bad code in the database.