Cannot print anything

PeteW1959

Whenever I try to print, I get the following message:-

[an error occurred while processing this directive]

This happens when I click the printer icon on the line of an order, or if I tick the selection box and select print from the drop down menu at the bottom.

I need to ship orders ugently, and need invoices printing off.

This happens whenever file/folder permissions do not allow for the application to read or write properly. I got the following from google:

- Go to cPanel
- Open File Manager from Files section
- Navigate to domain folder
- Check "Perms" column on far right hand side
- Files should be set to: 0644 (this is the UNIX file permissions)
- Folders should be set to: 0755

These numbers may be different if your hosting provider has installed any kind of security enhancement. Contact your hosting provider and ask if they have your site running under suPHP, or some other security system. They will be able to assist with getting the /files/ folder (I think) configured (or whitelisted) so that CubeCart can save the file that is sent to the browser with the document to be printed.

You say the file, print.long_hex_number.php, is getting saved to the /files/ folder (and it stays there long enough for you to see it) then [an error occurred while processing this directive] is sent to your browser.

On the surface, you do not see the 301 (302?) Redirect that CubeCart sends to your browser. CubeCart must send a Redirect so as to tell your browser to ask for www.store.com/files/print.long_hex_number.php. The web server is most likely objecting to this request, or is having some kind of problem with getting PHP to read (and execute the instructions in) that file.

What happens if you were to manually enter www.store.com/files/print.long_hex_number.php into your web browser?

If the same error response is received, then its a web server or hosting account security issue.