Iridium Payemnt Gateway

geoffb

Hi,

We now have a test payment account from Iridium Corp set up and have entered the information into the system, for some reason the *required Description box does not contain anything and it wont let us input anything in either, it says using Firebug that the input is 'Read Only', on the same subject we have tried to make a test purchase and we get a message stating 'Unfortunately there are no suitable shipping methods available for your order. This may be because the total weight of your order is too high or we cannot ship to your country.'

We have tried to add United Kingdom as a zone but it is not getting remembered when we save, it might be that the description box problem is stopping it from saving.

Any help?

Thanks

Geoff

I see a couple of things that can be tweaked. In the file /modules/gateway/IridiumCorp/skin/admin/index.tpl, I would ask that you make these changes:

* Line 223: Change <select name="module[hpfResultDeliveryMethod]"> to <select name="module[hpfResultDeliveryMethod]" id="hpfResultDeliveryMethod">.

* Line 212: Change <select name="module[hpfHashMethod]"> to <select name="module[hpfHashMethod]" id="hpfHashMethod">.

* Line 131: Change <select name="module[scope]"> to <select name="module[scope]" id="scope">.

* Line 113: Remove readonly="readonly".

* Line 111: Change for="description" to for="desc".

* Line 1: Remove the statement as CubeCart has told the browser already to fetch jQuery.

In admin, Maintenance, Rebuild tab, clear the cache.

Test Iridium now. If you still get the message about no suitable shipping methods, we will continue to work on that.

Hi again bsmither,

thanks for the help, i have now managed to input data into the Description field on Iridium Payment Gateway form, probably as a result of altering line 113.

I do however after testing once clearing the cache still get the message telling me there are no suitable shipping methods, what I have found is that if I add United Kingdom as an Allowed Zone and try and save it, it is not remembered.

Thanks

Geoff

OK I hope Dirty Butter can help, I have just set up the Per Item shipping method and have managed to get through to the next process by where I choose Payment Method. Just need to get the All In One sorted unless you can advise on using a similar shipping module.

Geoff