Domain Upgrade

While building our new website we had a temporary URL tied to an IP address, this is where we installed the new upgraded version of CubeCart (went from version 3.x to version 5.2.8)

Now that the new site is up and running the Domain has officially been pointed to the new site

http://204.27.63.51/~motorcit

is now 

http://www.motorcitywheatens.org/

I see where I can update the URL in the Store Settings under the SSL tag.  Is there anything else that we need to do or just make the change there.

The temporary URL will still work for a couple more weeks but I will need to update the Store URL soon and want to make sure I do this correctly and then we can launch as well as perform the upgrade to version 5.2.12

Thanks

CubeCart does a very good job of figuring out where it is. Updating the SSL URL settings in the store admin is a good idea.

If your CC5 is licensed, you will need to log in to your customer panel at cp.cubecart.com and 'unlock' the license. When you next get a page from your store, CubeCart should reset the license to the new web address.

CubeCart does a very good job of figuring out where it is. Updating the SSL URL settings in the store admin is a good idea.

If your CC5 is licensed, you will need to log in to your customer panel at cp.cubecart.com and 'unlock' the license. When you next get a page from your store, CubeCart should reset the license to the new web address.

Thank You, worked like a charm (Changed the URL, Unlocked it, next page load reset it in the customer support section)

Please it is sorted. Feel free to whizz us a sales email if you need any further assistance with license issues. :)

If you have entered the copyright licence in the box below the main CubeCart licence then you will need to request that this is unlocked via your cp.cubecart.com account as above - this licence needs manual intervention by CubeCart staff

Thanks

Ian