admin page login v6.1.1

kirbies

28 minutes ago, Al Brookbanks said:

The paths you are using on your laptop will be wrong. Please check and try again.

I have put the same URL path that is on the desktop computer into the laptop even after clearing history and cache and it still defaults to the store front

rather than admin login panel?

I have updated my cubecart to 6.1.1 and saw that the address to the admin login page has been changed. 

I often login from different machines to check and add new products, but now I can't do this anymore.
Is there any chance to get in again?

P.S.: I have used the _xxx.php* added but still it's not working.

* xxx replaced with the letter-number-combination found in my FTP folder admin_xxx

Let's review:

In CubeCart's main folder, there are a number of sub-folders. There is one folder that contains all the admin stuff. This folder used to be named admin but now can be named anything you want. For the moment, rename the admin folder to my_admin_section.

Also in CubeCart's main folder is a file that used to be named admin.php but now can be named anything you want. For the moment, rename the admin.php file to my_admin_file.php.

Next, find the file /includes/globals.inc.php and edit the values for the admin folder and admin file names to be what you just chose to use.

Finally, you should know that administrators can no longer gain access to the admin in any way other than this one specific way-- www.example.com/my_admin_file.php. That is to say, this URL -- www.example.com/my_admin_folder/ will not work. If you try this, the index.php file inside the my_admin_folder will simply tell the browser 404 - Page Not Found. (It is a bit misleading, but that's what you want for miscreants who are trying to get in.)