[Resolved] Store errored white screen

Ivan R.

Hello good day, I'm new in cubecart automatically install it from my hosting, I have vercion 6.0.12

In principle he settled well, load categories configuere the system, etc.

I was carrying my first product, with 3 photographs he wanted to put 2 photographs more and no charge.

Now wanting to see my store www.rebasi.com I get white screen with these errors.

Warning: mysqli::__construct(): (42000/1203): User u215456_cc2 already has more than 'max_user_connections' active connections in /home/u215456/public_html/classes/db/mysqli.class.php on line 33

Warning: mysqli_options(): Couldn't fetch mysqli in /home/u215456/public_html/classes/db/mysqli.class.php on line 35

Fatal error: User u215456_cc2 already has more than 'max_user_connections' active connections in /home/u215456/public_html/classes/db/mysqli.class.php on line 38

I can not enter the index or the admin. Brand same error.

Thank you for you help

cpatura cubecart.png

Hi @Ivan R. Welcome to the forums. I don't have the skills to be of help, but if you haven't already, please create the error log and report any results. I've seen other posts about too many connections and not being able to fetch mysqli, but none of the ones I searched for seemed to provide solutions.

I do see your store and the product with 3 images. And at first I was able to click on the images and see all three of them. Now I'm getting the error messages you quoted above.

Since none of the tech savvy people are around this evening, you might want to contact your host and tell them about the error messages you are getting.

We reluctantly admit that CubeCart's database calls to the database server could be improved, both in quantity and quality.

However, we know that CubeCart does not make a nuisance of itself in this regard, and configuring the database server properly will let CubeCart run as designed.

So, if your hosting provider (or, more to the point, your hosting plan) sets too low limits for your site, please discuss what it would take to raise those limits.

And, for good measure, ask your host how many connections you had open and how many were wanted open such that the database server responded with this error.

• 2 weeks later...
4 hours ago, Ivan R. said:

Solved, just activate the memcache in my hosting. Greetings

While having Memcache activated, if it is available on your hosting, is a good idea, it does not solve the underlying issue which as  @bsmither said, is due to your hosting plan imposing limits far too low to run an E-Commerce software website.  We are seeing this more and more with the cheaper end of the hosting market where they are squeezing available resources.