image issues

Christopher Short

16 minutes ago, Dirty Butter said:

You have upgraded to 6.1.3, haven't you? Try the Show Assigned Images Only button in the Product Image tab .

Could the old image be in a folder, while the new one(s) are in the root source folder?

yep. 6.1.3 When I click show assigned(which is AWESOME!!) there is nothing assigned. Yet the image remains,

I'm not seeing any indication in the web page headers that would indicate some sort of external cache appliance. But that doesn't mean there isn't one.

As a test, have your browser force reload the page and it's resources (images, javascript, style sheets). This usually done with CTRL-F5.

1 hour ago, bsmither said:

I'm not seeing any indication in the web page headers that would indicate some sort of external cache appliance. But that doesn't mean there isn't one.

As a test, have your browser force reload the page and it's resources (images, javascript, style sheets). This usually done with CTRL-F5.

Looks the same.

Can you Search your database for that image name as a regular expression? It should be in the CubeCart_filemanager table. Copy the file_id and then Search for that in the CubeCart_filemanager table. It should show up there if it's still associated with a product. The CubeCart_category_index will show you which product it is associated with.

4 hours ago, Dirty Butter said:

Can you Search your database for that image name as a regular expression? It should be in the CubeCart_filemanager table. Copy the file_id and then Search for that in the CubeCart_filemanager table. It should show up there if it's still associated with a product. The CubeCart_category_index will show you which product it is associated with.

I'm not database savvy so I don;t want to mess with this. Is there another way?

I can ask for the image directly, and it exists, so that is inconclusive. If the image had been deleted, and the page were cached, I would have received a 404.

In CC611 at least, even when changing nothing about a product, clicking Save will always show "Product Successfully updated even if nothing actually changed.

So, testing for this response when making changes to the set of images associated with a product cannot be determined.

You say the image that was deselected stays deselected when bringing that product up for editing again.

So very strange.

I think a more intense effort at looking at how your installation of CubeCart is behaving is in order.