[Resolved] unable to install plugins

keat

I've updated a 6.012 test site to 6.1.4 but i'm unable to install any plugins.

If I try from the market place using the hex code, then the install plug page just hangs at http://www.testdomain.co.uk/admin.php?_g=plugins.

Clicking refresh give me a Cross Site Forgery Message

Might I add that i've used the work around for PHP 5.3

The warning message is coming from CubeCart, having processed the original POST (containing the module request code), has now created for itself a new security token. But, at some point PHP is crashing before being able to deliver the page.

Clicking refresh may be attempting to re-send the POSTed data (depending on the browser, you may get a warning notice about doing this). This POSTing includes the now obsolete security token.

Maybe we can determine what is crashing by examining the error_log.

[10-Feb-2017 15:38:59 UTC] PHP Fatal error:  Class 'ZipArchive' not found in /home/xxxxx/public_html/admin/sources/plugins.index.inc.php on line 79

I performed an update to Cpanel on the server during the week. I'm guessing PHP isn't compiled correctly or something.

or is this a requirement of 6.1.4 that wasn't required in 6.0.x

As of CC612, the codebase dumped the 'pclzip' external library and is now using PHP's ZipArchive.

PHP docs say:

http://us1.php.net/manual/en/zip.installation.php

Linux systems:

In order to use these functions you must compile PHP with zip support by using the --enable-zip configure option.

As of PHP 5.6.0 a --with-libzip=DIR configure option has been added to use a system libzip installation. libzip version 0.11 is required, with 0.11.2 or later recommended.

Windows:

As of PHP 5.3 this extension is built-in. Before, Windows users need to enable php_zip.dll inside of php.ini in order to use these functions.

So, in admin, PHP Info, look at the top table, Configure Command, and look for that compile option.

interesting. I'm running 5.3.29, but there's no mention of enable php_zip in PHP info.

And no option in PHP config editor on the server.

I'll dig a little deeper in the server configs.

edit:  Currently recompliling PHP