after upgraded cubecart to 6.15 ,I got too many error,

First,Our all customer can't pay the order,also can't login with the email,If you want use the  Forgotten your password?  retrieved the password,Always failed
When you login shop or modify some information,You always got follows error,

Warning: mysqli::mysqli(): (HY000/2002): Can't connect to local MySQL server through socket '/var/lib/mysql/mysql.sock' (2) in /home/tool/public_html/mall/classes/db/mysqli.class.php on line 33

Warning: mysqli_options(): Couldn't fetch mysqli in /home/tool/public_html/mall/classes/db/mysqli.class.php on line 35

Fatal error: Can't connect to local MySQL server through socket '/var/lib/mysql/mysql.sock' (2) in /home/tool/public_html/mall/classes/db/mysqli.class.php on line 38

Please contact me and help us.

Also,I prefer to pay for this and help us correct all the error,It's very urgent!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Not being able to connect to the MySQL is a major hosting related issue and can often mean that your server is overloaded.  If MySQL isn't working properly, then many / most things in your store will not work so that needs sorting first. Are you sure that your database settings are correct in the global.inc.php file ?

Ian

12 hours ago, havenswift-hosting said:

Not being able to connect to the MySQL is a major hosting related issue and can often mean that your server is overloaded.  If MySQL isn't working properly, then many / most things in your store will not work so that needs sorting first. Are you sure that your database settings are correct in the global.inc.php file ?

Ian

Hello Ian,

How to check the setting are correct in the global.inc.php file?

Please explain again.

Thanks a lot.

You MUST contact your hosting provider and confirm how your applications communicate with the database server.

Be sure to mention '/var/lib/mysql/mysql.sock' and they will either confirm or deny its use. They will confirm the means of how your applications should be communicating with the database server.

22 minutes ago, bsmither said:

You MUST contact your hosting provider and confirm how your applications communicate with the database server.

Be sure to mention '/var/lib/mysql/mysql.sock' and they will either confirm or deny its use. They will confirm the means of how your applications should be communicating with the database server.

thanks a lot.I will do