System Error Log

vidmarc

Numerous errors, not sure if they're related to the upgrade I did earlier.

File: [controller.admin.pre_session.inc.php] Line: [26] "SET @@time_zone = 'UTC'" - Unknown or incorrect time zone: 'UTC'

[<strong>Error</strong>] /homepages/*******/htdocs/classes/config.class.php:357 - Config write size error: config

The timezone issue is solved by implementing a fix on the database server. This is something the hosting provider must implement.

I think I've seen the write size error before. It was caused by there being A LOT! of data in the Store Settings - probably the Offline Content. If this is your case, consider using an external HTML document (please ask for details) for the offline message. (There is a limit of 64KiB of data in the store's configuration data.)

Even not being live, the Store Settings will still hold the Offline Content - if you composed it.

Other locations that could contain a large amount of content are: Search Engines tab, Meta Description; Copyright tab, Text content.

15 hours ago, vidmarc said:

The site hasn't gone live yet, how could this happen? Hmm...

You have another thread talking about "unknown" content in the offline message - that will be causing the second error message.  The first as Brian says, is a hosting / MySQL misconfiguration that is simple to fix (and something we do on all servers as we commission them) but can only be done if you have root access to the server

Archived