Foundation Skin

Is there any reason why the Terms & Conditions and Privacy Policy appear twice when using the Foundation Skin?

As others have said, the foundation.min.css is almost impossible to edit. I am sure I saw somewhere that foundation.css, i.e. the 'un minimised' file is available somewhere - if that is true, where is it? I know that by adding to the cubecart.default.css rules can be changed but I think it is almost as difficult a job as editing the min file because you have to find all the classes which, even using a css viewer is a very time consuming job.

Thanks

Tim

skins/foundation/css/foundation.css

Just make your edits there and change main.php and checkout.main.php to use foundation.css instead of foundation.min.css.

It could always be minified when you're through and saved as foundation.min.css and fix the main's again, but Bsmither said he thought that was not necessary.

The only reason that wouldn't be caused by a fault in the code is that there are more than one document in the database having the title of "Terms & Conditions" and "Privacy Policy".

In CC6b7, I find that the nav link to get to the Documents doesn't work. So, use ?_g=documents.

In admin/sources/element.navigation.inc.php, line 49:

Was:
$lang['navigation']['nav_documents'] => array('?_g=documents', 'id' => 'nav_docs'),

Now:
$lang['navigation']['nav_documents'] => array('address' => '?_g=documents', 'id' => 'nav_docs'),

Hi Tim,

You don't really need to edit the foundation.min.css file. You can overwrite CSS in the cubecart.css file. If you do want to edit the foundation.min.css you can use a css beautifier to do this.

Please take a look here for instructions. CubeCart uses the foundation framework: http://foundation.zurb.com/docs/css.html

CubeCart might show duplicate date if you install onto an existing database that already has this data. You may want to use a fresh new database.

Hi,

Thanks for all the ideas.

Al - I now have the min file as 'readable' code. The changes I need are minimal - I like it as it is except for some font colours and things like the size of the top logo. I'll also have a look at cubecart.css.

bsmither - thanks for the code edit - knowing you, I am sure that will solve it!

Tim