shipping a bit squiffy

keat

If I login as a guest and add something to my basket, then hover over the shipping methods, it presents me with 3 or 4 shipping prices.

At this point, the site has no idea where the goods are going, so maybe it might be better if it didn't show anything.

Customers may be put off by the price.

I'm using  All In One Shipping, is there a way to overcome this ?

squiffy.jpg

I've had this setting on and off a few times today, the only difference I can see it makes is the little number 1.

Having said that, i'm wondering if this could be a cookie issue as it's not showing those £12.50 and £15.00's now.

I think... Even though you check the "Disable Estimates" setting, if the order already has some shipping choices, they may continue to show.

Just to make sure, completely empty the shopping basket. Then add something into the shopping basket.

On the other hand, this may be a skin issue.

This is from a browser on a laptop that I havn't used for 6 months, so it certainly makes no sense.is point.

I'm a guest user at this point.

I've shipping prices starting from £3.95 all the way up to £15.00 depending on where you are in and around the UK and depending on your order value.

So why it chose to reveal these I don't understand.

Although I'm not sure what I'd like it to show at this stage of the order process.

Then I try on a different browser, and it shows £3.95.... I'm confused.

Could someone else just try for me, and see what you get. www.beal.org.uk

No need to open an account or proceed to checkout, just add more than £10 to the cart, and see what shipping it offers.

untitled.JPG