File Manager NOT Working after 5.0.7 upgrade

All images show on 2 stores, but the File Manager shows no images at all, and the Images tab on a product is empty. Enabling or disabling cache did not help. Here's the error message I'm getting:

File: [filemanager.class.php] Line: [625] "INSERT INTO `CubeCart_filemanager` (`type`,`filepath`,`filename`,`filesize`,`mimetype`,`md5hash`) VALUES ('1',null,'1milforrare.jpg','23247','image/jpeg','4062f90523f282ae80bc172c6f4295d0');" - Column 'filepath' cannot be null

I've submitted a bug report. Just wondered if anyone else has seen this????

That makes 3 different error messages having to do with something can't be null since the 5.0.7 upgrade.

Did the installer update run? A SQL command in the upgrade script:

ALTER TABLE `CubeCart_filemanager` CHANGE `filepath` `filepath` VARCHAR(255) default NULL

tells the table to set `filepath` to a column that can accept a null and to default to null if nothing comes in.

Hi All

I'm having this issue with file manager not showing the images within an images sub directory or uploads.

Some image folders are fine, its only recently updated.

If I upload an image and dont put it in a subfolder its fine, I can see the file, as soon as I move it into a sub folder it disapears ?

Any ideas ?

Andy

I've never used image subfolders. I can't work on it tonight, but I'll play with one tomorrow and see what happens.

Thanks, most work fine, its only certain ones, The get around is to create a new sub folder and re up load the photos and delte the old one, but this is cumbersome and will keep give issues, I did the SQL Update and now get HTTP500 errors when trying to open those subfolders.

The store still shows the images and under file manger through the cpanel, the images still show as well

I've never used image subfolders. I can't work on it tonight, but I'll play with one tomorrow and see what happens.

Thanks, most work fine, its only certain ones, The get around is to create a new sub folder and re up load the photos and delte the old one, but this is cumbersome and will keep give issues, I did the SQL Update and now get HTTP500 errors when trying to open those subfolders.

The store still shows the images and under file manger through the cpanel, the images still show as well

I created two subfolders - one from within Admin and one via FTP. Images uploaded to each of them showed in File Manager and could be used for a test product. An image uploaded via FTP to one, without using File Manager to upload it, did NOT show in File Manager, as expected.

But of course these were created AFTER making the SQL query change. So I don't know if that information is of any help to you at all.

We are getting a lot of support tickets with this issue and in every case so far the setup script to upgrade the store has not been run. It is crucial to run this process with every upgrade. :)

I never upgraded ! lol

I'm still on the previous version, my fear is that I waste time and possibly add further issue doing the 5.0.7 upgrade and still have the same issue which it looks like people are at 5.0.7

We have upgraded a number of customers stores successfully. It is crucial to follow the upgrade instructions in full running the setup script before making any changes in your admin control panel. Please send a tech support ticket if you require any assistance.

Is there any way to force a repeat 5.0.7 to 5.0.7 upgrade install?? If I changed ini.inc.php back to define('CC_VERSION', '5.0.6'); Would it let me run the install again??

This can be done by removing the 5.0.7 version history from the CubeCart_history database table. The ini file must show 5.0.7.

Or. You can run the SQL commands manually in the 5.0.7.sql file in the setup folder.

Al

Just to make it crystal clear.

I had the issue from scratch a new V5 store, Kissmycart did the install, so it was not a muppet install.

This store was never upgraded from a previous version.

It started after image up loads took place, FTP'ed the original images up and was fine, once we uploaded some more through cube cart our issues started. I have a support ticket in, the the resolution offered fix was to upgrade "ARGH" to 5.0.7 which we did and nothing has changed.

I have updated support with this and am waiting to find out the next step.

I have just upgraded to 5.0.7 and getting two different system "cannot be null" errors. not sure if this is related.

here they are:

File: [session.class.php] Line: [592] "INSERT INTO `cc5CubeCart_sessions` (`admin_id`,`customer_id`,`ip_address`,`location`,`session_id`,`session_last`,`session_start`,`useragent`) VALUES ('0','0','66.211.170.66','','g7a71bv2gg2s0eqa12od5hfc66','1329175029','1329175029',null);" - Column 'useragent' cannot be null

File: [session.class.php] Line: [159] "INSERT INTO `cc5CubeCart_access_log` (`type`,`time`,`username`,`user_id`,`ip_address`,`useragent`,`success`) VALUES ('F','1329163374','UCMatthew',null,'178.165.68.12','Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 5.1; U; en) Opera 8.01','N');" - Column 'user_id' cannot be null

Running the following two SQL queries from the "Advanced" >> "Maintenance" >> "Query Database (Advanced)" will solve this;

ALTER TABLE  `CubeCart_access_log` CHANGE  `user_id`  `user_id` INT( 10 ) UNSIGNED NULL;

ALTER TABLE  `CubeCart_sessions` CHANGE  `useragent`  `useragent` TEXT NULL;

It's strange we we have had a lot of issues like this recently. These issues never existed before with the same code and database structure. I'm puzzled as to why. It may be that more web hosting companies are upgrading MySQL forcing it into 'strict mode'. Anyhow the above code should resolve it.

• 7 months later...