Error when upgrading to 5.2.4 store now offline

mobisat

I upgraded to the latest version today, previous upgrades went perfectly. However this time something has gone wrong. I selected upgrade and I now get the following error and my webstore is not usable. Any ideas??

Warning: require_once(/home/myserver/public_html/mywebsite.com/store/includes/functions.inc.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/myserver/public_html/mywebsite.com/store/setup/index.php on line 3

Fatal error: require_once(): Failed opening required '/home/myserver/public_html/mywebsite.com/store/includes/functions.inc.php' (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/myserver/public_html/mywebsite.com/store/setup/index.php on line 3

Sorry you're having such trouble! Do you have a backup of your store and the database, so you can return to your previous version, if necessary?

I wish I could help, but there is some information you can supply that might give someone else what they need to help you. What did you upgrade from? Did you attempt the upgrade from within your store or via cpanel?

Did you try upgrading again manually by uploading the zipped upgrade file to your store, extracting the zip, and then using the setup file from your browser? I had to upgrade twice for one of my stores. I did not see any error message - it just hung, so I upgraded it manually.

Does your store use ioncube loader or zend (probably doesn't have anything to do with it)?

Please add your setup and server information to your signature. Directions are in my sig.

Hi

The message indicates that the file store/includes/functions.inc.php doesnt exist so firstly you need to verify that this file is where it is supposed to be.

As DB has already said, it would be useful to know what method you used to upgrade and also whether you have tried to upload the files manually using FTP since getting the error.

Finally, if you took a backup of the database and files, then you will be able to restore those so you can get your store up and running again and then either you or somebody else can take a look at what the cause of the problem is

Thanks

Ian

Hi guys,

I think it was version 5.2.2 that I upgraded from. I used cpanel (as I have done previously with no problems.

I tried a manual install via FTP as file store/includes/functions.inc.php was in fact missing but still no joy :(

OK something strange is going on here

store/includes/functions.inc.php is missing again, so I FTP it back on, then do a refresh and it's deleted again. Something is deleting that file.

In the most recent releases of V5, we have noticed that the includes/functions.inc.php trips some of our malware security measures that we use to protect against people uploading files containing malware. We have the settings set at a suitable level to warn for this file but maybe your hosting company has them set even higher and is quarantining this file hence you not be able to see it - you will need to speak to them

This is the reply from my hosting company

We use ConfigServers Exploit Scanner: http://configserver.com/cp/cxs.html

Below is why our scanner flagged it:

cxswatch Scanning /home/myserver/public_html/mywebsite/store/includes/functions.inc.php:
# (quarantined to /home/quarantine/scan/myserver/functions.inc.php.1381768435_1) Regular expression match = [symlinks*(]:
'/home/my server/public_html/mywebsite/store/includes/functions.inc.php'

My webhost is knethosting.co.uk