Recurring Payments?

TDLWebs

Hi,

I have done some searching and can't find a suitable answer to the question of whether CubeCart can handle recurring payments. I know that Paypal has the facility so wondered whether this could be integrated? Or would another payment gateway be more suitable? The business is UK based.

My client wants customers to be able to create a customised gift hamper, similar to http://www.mycavebox.com/ in concept but with different products etc. The idea is that they could sign up for a regular delivery of their chosen items.

Any help or advice will be much appreciated.

T

I had modified the Authorize.net module for CC3 for "Automated Recurring Billing" (ARB). I did not modify CubeCart much, if at all, to do this.

The Authorize.net gateway was just programmed with additional payment information and Authorize.net set up the accounting.

I was emailed a notice from Authorize.net when each account had been billed, and I had to keep track of that activity elsewhere.

• 1 year later...